As an approved independent Part-M CAMO organisation we
- Support aircraft owners and lease managers with compliance to EU regulation 1321/2014 requirements for continued airworthiness management (EASA Part-M, Section A, Subpart G) and liaison with the aviation authorities.
- Have the privilege to issue recommendation or Airworthiness Review Certificate after an Airworthiness Review as per M.A.710.
- Perform aircraft technical physical inspections, aircraft records reviews and reviews of compliance to EU requirements.
- Develop customised aircraft maintenance programs.
- Contract and audit maintenance service providers.
- Prepare, issue and review work packages in compliance with aircraft maintenance programs and applicable legal requirements, incl. controlling of performed maintenance.